Preventing AI Surrender

Folks,

I understand that the AI _may_ surrender once casualties reach a certain percentage of available forces. I also understand that reinforcements DO count towards the base percentage. Hence, if I add reinforcements, I can skew the surrender algorithm so the AI won't surrender (specifically if the reinforcement schedule is designed for them to be unable to appear prior to the battle's end; e.g. 60 minute hard time limit, reinforcements scheduled at 90 minutes).

What size ratio of onboard versus reinforcement forces are needed to ensure no surrender?

Thanks,

Ken

The best way I have found is to do the "reinforcement trick". Either bringing them in later than when the mission would likely be over...(or less realistic) bringing them in, but placing them somewhere way off the "playable" map area, and having them in closed more or less

I would guess the best way to test it will be to put all the AI forces on map (including the intended actual reinforcements) in a nice big clump, then destroy them with air/arty and adjust the level of reinf that comes after the end of the battle until the AI surrenders at what you feel is a reasonable point