Reinforcements

Using the mission generattor and/or mission editor how do you create reinforcemnets for single payer custom missions? On the order of battle screen theres a tab for reinforcements but it seems to always have 0 available pionts and no slots to put units in. How do you work this to have reinforcements avaiable to be called into battle for missions generated using the in game mission generator?:confused:

i have also been trying to figure out the basics for adding reinforcements.I would just like to have the very basic setup for adding reinforcements.I have seen somewhere you can have up to 250 units used in 1 mission.??????If gnasher reads this he seems to know alot about editor issues.

OK how do you put in reinforcements with the mission editor? I've used it several times and have a very general knowledge of how to use it. Do you have to set up triggers., or is there a setting for alloting reinforcement pionts under the army composition menu or somewhere else?

the best way is to open a MP mission for exemple, and to see how it is done.

Some elements :

open the mission editor

In the mission tree, you have a sleeping group named Reinforcement (in grey)

In this group, you have placeholders, so you will be able to select them in the OOB.

You can see also the 'cost', that is the number of victory point needed.

Then you have to put in the trigger ini for exemple,

SupportGroupCall ( "Reinforcement1_rus", ENABLE , "rus" )