Some probs with mp

Alright, it has been sometime i want this game i bought it and my friend did it as well, he made a server i joined and then we found out we cannot play team match...

Fine, lets do our own missions than, we said.

I get to simple mission editor which its basicly like tow 1 which i like and when i get to a part where theres game type, i was like, what!? It doesnt have mp, my main thing is mp and it doesnt have mp, plus only has attack and deffend on sp!

Why did they go back instead going foward? Tow 1 had everything and worked just fine, why they have to go foward in the gameplay and everything but when it comes to mission editor and mp which doesnt have maps for team, but some reason it says team, is like giving u a car and it doesnt have engine and steering wheel...Whats the point?

Please fix this, i love this game alot and i have been client of battlefront for some time and i love their game, especially this one...

Please

Of course you can play team match, just add some players to one alliance and some to another. For example, you as a team can play against AIs and have allied AIs, any combination.

You can make MP missions in editor, but simple editor can no longer make MP missions because their handling changed significantly. There are currently two MP types - attack/defend for two teams and "hold more control points" type.

Sorry, I was really annoyed because i could not fully apreciate my game, now, im finding out making my own missions on mission editor.

I got far with some help of the manual, but i press save to check out what i need more, it says the following:

Area Area1 does not have deployment places

Area Area1 does not have armies

Area Area2 does not have deployment places

Area Area2 does not have armies

MaxPlayers = 4 > number of spawn points = 0

Pos field of ArmyPlace of Army1 is empty

Target field of ArmyPlace of Army1 is empty

Playable army Army1 does not belong to any spawn area

Pos field of ArmyPlace of Army2 is empty

Target field of ArmyPlace of Army2 is empty

Playable army Army2 does not belong to any spawn area

How do i make those spawnpoints on the map, The area were players spawn a such and where i put what units each army has, thanks for the quick reply :)