G36 Rifle

G36 Rifle w/AG36

G36C Rifle

G36K Carbine

MG3

MG4

Panzerfaust 3

DM 51 grenade

To bad, that looks like we will don't see MP-7 in game...

To bad, that looks like we will don't see MP-7 in game...

How commonly used is it anyway? (in the sense of a conventional war, which seems to be how BF orientates the gear). Though I don't see a sidearm on that list either, probably just use the M9 with a G36 model.

To be honest I won't miss the MP7, as the benefits of a submachine gun wouldn't be modeled in game, while the shortcomings of pistol ammo will. It would just behave like a pistol caliber rifle.

As far as ammo pouches, the Germans don't need any. One magazine will be enough, they just aim very carefully.

I guess it's due to alpha status of the screenshots

I hope so.

2 Ryujin

Germans use MP7 like PDW has I know (tank crews use it). And I don't see any problem, that no ammo stoke for it, for example syrians have many pistols and no ammo, they don't have ammo even for PK MG.

Sorry, I didn't mean ammo supply, but the effectiveness of the ammo. The weapon will not "handle" any better in CQB than a machinegun (as CMSF seems to model it), but would fire worse ammo. As a PDW it would make sense instead of a pistol, I thought you were referring to infantry using the MP7, like how you sometimes see pictures of Germans patroling with MP7s in Afghanistan.

Afghan

415eb137.jpg

-

731e8a86.jpg

-

dec47a7f.jpg

-

07b70299.jpg

it's not hard to fiend some else photos

If be a honest, I don't understand, why for Blue forces all pistols in arms was changed at rifles, but for syrians was stay in arms PM? If logik of this was in wartime, like for war all blue forces take a good weapon, than I don't understand, why syrians don't did so?

Also to bad, that no G3 in Germans arms, has I know they steal use it sometimes.

c0b6befd.jpg

I think we're not quite understanding each other.

I know MP7s are in use in Afghanistan with infantry, I don't think this would be the case in a conventional war, like the one in CMSF.

I think BF stopped adding pistols after the Marines module, they were a bit strange and not very useful, so they're just giving the crews in new modules carbines or something (for example no British pistol). The Syrians and Americans have pistols since they were in the base game.

And a G3 would have been great, the blufor are lacking DMRs like M14s and such (I know they're not really standard, but it would be nice for them to make an appearance if gear quality was set to excellent).

I know MP7s are in use in Afghanistan with infantry, I don't think this would be the case in a conventional war, like the one in CMSF.

Why not? I newer hear that PDW it's weapon for unconventional wars. PDW (personal defense weapon) it weapon for personnel, whose direct official duties do not include small-arms firefight with the enemy (like armored crew or High command). And bay the way syrians don't have bodyarmor in most subdivisions.

I think BF stopped adding pistols after the Marines module, they were a bit strange and not very useful, so they're just giving the crews in new modules carbines or something (for example no British pistol). The Syrians and Americans have pistols since they were in the base game.

I don't think that it's correct, most of syrian weapon is not useful against blue force, and so? I don't remember, US subdivisions with pistols... Who?

All army's have TO&E and if someone mast have noneffective pistols, it mast be so, I think.

Eh... G3 it's cool...

Why not? I newer hear that PDW it's weapon for unconventional wars. PDW (personal defense weapon) it weapon for personnel, whose direct official duties do not include small-arms firefight with the enemy (like armored crew or High command). And bay the way syrians don't have bodyarmor in most subdivisions.

I'm not disputing it's use as A PDW, just with what appears to be regular infantry carrying it around. People who's role is getting in a small-arms firefight. Those people carrying MP7s seems to be specific to Afghanistan.

I don't think that it's correct, most of syrian weapon is not useful against blue force, and so? I don't remember, US subdivisions with pistols... Who?

All army's have TO&E and if someone mast have noneffective pistols, it mast be so, I think.

US Army tank crews have some members with M4s and some with M9s. This may extend to other US Army AFVs, I don't remember. With the Syrians RPG gunners, tank crews and high ranking officers have PMs, probably due to doctrine.