Unable to Download Purchase of TOW Kursk 1943

I purchased TOW Kursk 1943 on March 29 I got my email with the download codes fine and went to download it and I got a message that the game was a pre-order and that it wasn't released yet, which as you all know is wrong. I figured it might be a problem related to the hacker problem you had a couple of weeks ago. So I waited and checked back a bit over the next few days, but still when I tried to download it I got the same message. Then around mid week or so when I tried again I got an error message that said I exceeded my total number of allowed downloads, I wasn't even able to download it once.:(

I've checked back every couple or few days since then and I still get the same error message.

When I first started having trouble downloading I've sent a couple of emails to your sales support about the problem but have heard nothing, and Live help has been offline ever since I purchased the game, I have noway of knowing if anybody is recieving my emails at all or if support is even working, there is no phone number anywhere so there is no way I can talk to a live person. I've even started a ticket through their helpdesk but haven't heard anything, don't know if it was even looked at and can't now find any information about it.

So here I am on the forum possibly the only way I can make any kind of contact with anybody connected with this game so I can figure out how to get my game that I purchased!!

Anybody out there......Help!!!:confused:

Hi!

Your tickets at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk have been replied to. Go there and log in to see the status as well as your replies. If you are not receiving emails from us, then they are being spam-blocked by your email provider (which is why you can always log in to see our responses, even if you do not get the email). We respond within 24 hours, and in fact usually much sooner than that.

The download error you got was due to a configuration issue after our server migration. This has been solved long time ago (within a day or so that it cropped).

If you are the guy who I think you are from that ticket, then your download count has also already been reset. If not, then please submit a ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and include your license key, and we'll reset it for you.

Martin

Moon thanks for your help I got my downloads reset and was finally able to download it and install it after 4 attemps and 3 different download managers. The download was stopping around 45% then at 96% until I was able to get it downloaded all the way with a different download manager.

Thanks for your help. The game looks great and I'm enjoying it now.:)

bomberburn, we are not using any fancy downloading scripts etc. from our end and the files are hosted on a server cloud network with unlimited bandwidth and 100% uptime, so I don't know what could have been causing the problems. Usually it's something on the client PC that is interfering with downloads, such as firewalls, internet security software, or simply a misconfiguration. Some of the games you get from us are quite large downloads, which can lead to problems even if you can usually download smaller files fine from the internet. But in general, if your PC is able to download a file from the internet, there should be no problems downloading from our full game server.

Anyway, glad it worked out in the end :)

Martin