Two Bugs

I have two bugs I would like to report.

First, playing 1939 World at War, the game ended with me meeting all of the victory conditions (i.e. occupying all of the necessary cities) but instead of a "decisive victory," it returned "stalemate." I checked closely and I don't think I am missing anything.

Second, playing Axis of Evil as Axis, Warsaw keeps having Partisans take down the supply level even though when you press "P" it does not show Warsaw as a Partisan center.

I have files I could submit.

Well, considering the largest uprising of the entire war took place in Warsaw, it's only fitting that partisans pop up there.

I suspect that the bug is actually that the icon is missing from the Partisan screen for the Axis of Evil scenario, as (oddly) partisans do not appear in Warsaw at all in the 1939 scenario.

Desechecs,

I double checked the Victory Conditions for 1939 World At War and I can't seem to find the issue, can you send me a saved turn so I can take a look? Essentially for the DECISIVE victory the game will actually end as soon as you take all the listed cities, if not it will keep playing until the end so I wonder if perhaps there is a city that was missed on your end. If not then the saved turn will tell me for sure if it is a bug or not.

For the Partisan issue, this is actually a SUPPLY event with simply a Partisan popup string... I can see that this might be confusing so perhaps we will rename them to rebels or something similar so as to differentiate these a bit more from actual PARTISAN events which of course would be labeled on the map.