Finding CD Key?

Hey all.

I have CMBB installed but need some space and do need to remove it. I have my CD so I can reinstall but I can't find my documentation and am wondering is there a place in the registry I can pull this info before I uninstall? I don't even recall if the game had a key or just needed the CD to run.

That depends on when and how you purchased it. Probably the quickest test you can do is to try running the game without the CD in drive. If it works, then you probably have a version with a key. If you purchased from Battlefront, then submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk. We can dig out keys going back to about 2006.

If you purchased after Oct 1, 2007 however, then check out the Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk about how to retrieve your key from your customer account.

I bought the Combat Mission Anthology which CDV released. Most games store the key in the registry and if I knew where to find it I could pull it from there and I would be set. I have been poking around and just can not find it. Does the game obscure the data in the registry or can the key be read from there?