Question about Balance mod (1.5) and single player

sargemy

Hi

i have centauro 1.3.6 and newest balance mod installed. I was wondering if the mod made changes to the campaign structure?

This is because I don't really play multiplayer and want to try to play single player campaigns with the new units and features of the Balance mod.

However I noticed that in the Italian campaign (haven't checked others), there is substantially less amount of units to choose from to start each battle with (compared to vanilla TOW). I was wondering if this was a design or is there something I have to edit?

Also when I start a multiplayer LAN game to play against computer, the game immediately ends with my being victorious right after entering the 3D mode... This is with the computer set as my opponent. Are there particular settings I should choose to make LAN mode with AI work?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Sargemy, I was wondering when you play with the balance mod 1.5 installed have you ever used the Stug III SPG in any battle? My Stug III won't show up in battles. I see it in the order of battle screen the enclyopedia and in the editor/battle generator but when I enter the battle (generated battle, campaign, or what ever) it doesn't apper in the battle itself even after selecting it in the order of battle sceeen before starting the German campaign. Other battlemod units do show up like the german Faustorpone units. I remember playing aginst the Bishop abit before, but can never recall a battle with the Stug III.

Also I was also wondering with Centuaro and the balance mod installed do you have the lend-lease Stuart and Sherman II show up for the British along with the balance mod units?