Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Looking for sales help on the tech support forum

Message reads "Is anyone answering emails sent to

the sales@battlefront.com". My first email was sent sept 20 with at least 3 other emails sent in the last week. Here is the problem

re: sales order cancellation

Battlefront sales

Darcy Desrosiers, customer order numbers, #####, ######, ##### I recently ordered CMBB and during the ordering of the game I had made errors on the order from and corrected these errors by backing up one browser window making the correction to the order information and resubmitting the order. It seems that I was actually reordering the game each time I made a correction on the order form and now have inadvertently ordered 6 copies of the game and only want two copies. Could you cancel the first two orders #####, #####, and only send the last order number ##### as this order would have the correct order information. Also could you please refund the charges to my Mastercard for the unwanted copies of CMBB I had asked to be canceled in previous emails.

This is the forth email dating from 9/20/2002 I have sent and have yet to receive a response, I have now receive 2 copies of the game that were ordered - customer order number ##### and assume that the other four copies have been canceled because the subsequent copies have not arrived

(it's now october 16 2002 which is enought time even to Canada for the other orders to have arrive) and would like the refund returned to my MasterCard.

This game just Rocks

Thanks Darcy Desrosiers