Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I'm having problems w/ the 3-D battlefield on CM:BB

I was very happy to recieve CM:BB for Christmas this year, I happily loaded it up and launched one of the missions, I believe it ws "The Iron Roadblock". After going through the breifings I waited as the "loading 3-D graphics" prompt was on the window. The sound and global menu soon popped up but the "loading 3-D graphics" propmt staed and the 4 or 5 little periods after the propmt were stuck at one and flashing. I can click within the 3-D battlefield to gain unit menus but clicking anywhere else brings about a white spot the flashes to the same rythm of the dots after the propmt. This happens on every mission and after surrenduring to end the game some of the missions crash and dump me back to Windows. Any clue to whats happening? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help!

This sounds like you're using a videocard or a particular video driver that isn't fully compatible with CMBB (& CMAK).

We've had some issues with the older SiS integrated video chips (6326, 650, 630, 620, 530, 540, 740, etc.). If your system has one of these (or possibly some other video cards) you may need to upgrade your video. Depending on what you have, people here can make some suggestions on what to purchase. But we do need your system details first. If you need instructions on finding this info, just post back to this thread.