Miracle with Vista ?

bardamu

Hello guys,

First at all, happy new year...

So, trying today to play DiF, I had the great surprise to see that DiF Seems at last working with Windows Vista. I succeed in playing onlime games, as you can see on the Leader Board, against IA pilots.

Despite I have some error messages when the game is launched, almost everything is working. I say "almost" because the pictures of my pilots can't be seen during the game and in the "manage pilot" page. But they are on the Leader Board...

So, it's a good new :)

Maybe a another expansion with French and Italian pilots ? :D

• 6 months later...

France 1940, Syria & Madagascar campaigns for the French, dunno what the Italians might get on their own - Greece?

MS 406's, Derwotine 520, MB 151/152, Curtiss Hawks, Bregeut 693, Potez 631, Farman and Amiot "Flying baskets"

The trouble with some of those early types is their stats are getting so low as to make it difficult to differentiate between them!! but think of the pretty aeroplane paint schemes! :)

I see Dan has made some changes in the latest versions of hte card game - some I recognise as transpalants from the PC game (bursts & damage)....but perhaps if there's a will some of hte others might be transpalanted back into an imporved PC game - Flak, campaign structure?

Sigh......