PBEM files causing the game to crash

In one of my current PBEM whenever I try to load my turn the game crashes. This is happening for all turns of this game except the setup phase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I have the base game and both modules updated to 1.21 and the game was started in 1.20.

I wonder if you saved your game at the wrong point before upgrading to 1.21. From the 'readme.txt':

Save games from v1.20 ARE COMPATIBLE with v1.21, provided that you save your turn-based games in the COMMAND phase (not the replay phase) before upgrading to v1.21.

However, if you upgraded awhile ago and only now the problem is occurring then I'm not sure what to suggest. Do you still have your 1.20 executable around to try ? Did you and your opponent upgrade at the same time ?

My opponent only recently returned from vacation so this is the first time I have tried to load these files sens I patched. I just found it odd that it would only occur to this set of PBEM files about 8 in total while another game we were playing started up with little issue.

I unfortunately do not have my 1.20 executable anymore is there a place I can download it?

The only way to get 1.20 for CMSF + Marines + British Forces is to install the British Forces module again. The rest of the 1.20 patches are for the CMSF base game or CMSF + Marines.

So you're trying to playback a bunch of turns that were originally created in 1.20 ? And another set that was started in a similar time frame is not having problems ? How long has your opponent been on 1.21, the same time as you ?

I believe the issue should be, was he running and providing your turns while on 1.20 while you were on 1.21 ? The other game you started, was it at the same time or were you both on 1.21 when it was started ?

I can only guess that you've run into an incompatibility between 1.20 and 1.21 and viewing previous turns computed in 1.20 MIGHT NOT be possible (or it won't work in all situations).