Feature for the Repository

It would be nice if the Battlefront Scenario Repository for CMSF would include the "Battle Size" of the scenario in the scenario attributes and make that a filter option. For example, I prefer to play smaller scenarios...as it functions now, I don't see a way to easily filter out the larger scenarios.

Maybe I'm missing something?

No, you are not missing anything. There is no way to filter by size as such.

However: Even if there was such a feature, it would depend on the uploader filling in the info. As it is, uploaders can already enter any text description about the battle they want, including the size, and you can search for it using the Search function.

You can get a rough idea from the time each scenario will last. Short scenarios eg 30 or 40 minutes tend to involve smaller forces. A look at the scenario orbat would confirm whether this was the case in any specific instance, As it happens I like a variety of scenarios being just as happy gaming a small skirmish or a large battle. Sometimes an open field tank battle, the next time perhaps an urban or close terrain type battle. Lots of variety is a good thing.