Screen Resolutions?

ALookingInView

Hi all,

Curious what resolutions this game supports and if it can be played in Windowed mode as well as Full Screen.

My only copy of Windows at the moment is on my netbook and I'm specifically wondering if its 1024x600 screen will work with EOS.

I will definitely be buying another copy of Windows 7 to throw on my Mac as well, but that's a little down the road and I'd like to play this now!

Hi all,

Curious what resolutions this game supports and if it can be played in Windowed mode as well as Full Screen.

My only copy of Windows at the moment is on my netbook and I'm specifically wondering if its 1024x600 screen will work with EOS.

I will definitely be buying another copy of Windows 7 to throw on my Mac as well, but that's a little down the road and I'd like to play this now!

Hello. Welcome to the forums. Yes, the game will run at 1024x600 resolution. I actually tried to keep the game working even on an 800x600 resolution. You might like to try out the demo first. I don't know how it will run on a Netbook system, or whether the specifications are sufficient (in terms of memory and CPU speed).