Thanks to the battlefront tech support and a tip

First of all, thanks to the tech support because it solved in few hours my problem starting the game.

Secondly a tip : in the menu rhere are the commands save - conditions and so on, it lacks the command "load" . It's a little absence, but I'd like having it for saving time when I have to reloading a file .

First of all, thanks to the tech support because it solved in few hours my problem starting the game.

Secondly a tip : in the menu rhere are the commands save - conditions and so on, it lacks the command "load" . It's a little absence, but I'd like having it for saving time when I have to reloading a file .

I think your referring to the controls, if so read this sticky thread: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=84362

Or you can change them to whatever you prefer.

I think your referring to the controls, if so read this sticky thread: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=84362

Or you can change them to whatever you prefer.

Thanks it's a useful link, but the menu is not about these controls, it's about the commands save -briefing- conditons -hotkeys - cease fire -surrender - quit .

According to me it lacks the command "load" .

Thanks it's a useful link, but the menu is not about these controls, it's about the commands save -briefing- conditons -hotkeys - cease fire -surrender - quit .

According to me it lacks the command "load" .

Ahh ok, I see what your saying. I guess it would be ideal to have access to the saved games/scenario listing when in-game. But even better, why can't we get a quick-save and quick-load button?