Windows 7 Problem Saving

Hi,

need some help, I try to save a pbem game in the dialogue box that pops up when asking me to save the turn. The appropriate box comes up but hen it won't allow me to save the turn. A message comes up saying I don't have administrator rights to save in this location. It wants to save it in the my documents area but I don't want it there? Any help? It worked fine with Vista but the Windows 7 reads it differently

thanks

Moon,

This is what comes up when I right click on the text message from my Thunderbird email account.

c:\programfiles (x86)\cmbb\pbem\ name of file.txt

You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission.

Would you like to save in the My Folder instead?

All worked fine until today when I tried to play the game but this time it was through Windows 7. I did run the game as an administartor and I am the Admin for the computer.

Any help is appreciated since I also use pbem helper

thanks

I ended up just saving to my folder which contains a folder called cmbb and then I believe the pbem helper program will hopefully recognize it, a lot of the forums have complaints about windows 7 and the inability to save directly to the root folder of the program.