Bugged unit movement

thetwo

I'm going to report this as a bug as I've encountered it in two consecutive games. Both were 2000x2000 maps with 3xelite AIs.

When attempting to move a unit or a stack of units they become "stuck" and will no longer obey any movement orders. I can put them on sentry and take them off sentry, but that is all. They will accept movement orders, but not execute them.

I have a save game available if it will be of use.

I'm going to report this as a bug as I've encountered it in two consecutive games. Both were 2000x2000 maps with 3xelite AIs.

When attempting to move a unit or a stack of units they become "stuck" and will no longer obey any movement orders. I can put them on sentry and take them off sentry, but that is all. They will accept movement orders, but not execute them.

I have a save game available if it will be of use.

There were some issues with ground unit getting stuck if they moved too close to water (often because a road led them along the water). It's fixed in the next update, which will be available very soon - hopefully, within the next hour. Let me know if you are still having this problem after getting the update.