License problems

I had CMSF as a present months ago, tried now to install to see if my system can handle it.

I installed it from GamersGate and all went fine v1.08 with the license

then i installed 1.10 patch AND 1.20 patch but when i try to start it the game ask me to license and i give my serial number but the engine says my serial is not correct, i tried offline licesing and had the same problem....

..is the 1.20 a correct patch even for gamersgate? Or not? Do i have to stay in v 1.08 or at least i have to install the Plain Jane version 1.10 for paradox/gamersgate?

Thanks (for what i see by now even on my low end system the game goes well)

From what you describe, you have grabbed the wrong 1.20 patch. There is a v1.20 patch for Gamersgate which you need if you have the base game from them AND NO OTHER MODULE. In that case, go to www.battlefront.com/patches and look for the correct Gamersgate patch, or, which should really be your first stop when you buy from them, go to Gamersgate and look there.

Martin