LAV freezes

JP76er

HI,

I've been playing the Dark Storm scenario after patching up to v1.21 & have found both of my Scout LAVs freeze. Can't move them anywhere. I've tried loading & unloading some units & that doesn't do any good. I've looked at both LAY & the doors/ramp are stuck open. I have tried bailing out the crew & then having them mount up again. The LAVS treat them as troops loading up in back. I can acquire weapons too. I just can't get them to man the LAV & to have the LAV move. Any ideas?

Thanks!

They haven't been immobilized have they? I have just ran into this in one of my Marines missions in the campaign, but they didnt get hit, they got stuck.

No, they haven't. I can set a way point at any movement speed & it stays the same. It won't change facing either. I have one now where BOTH the LAV & the dismounted troopers won't move. I've set way points for both & they & their paths stay throughout the game. It's pretty bizarre. They are both on lower area of the map on the Marine's side. Not sure if it's a map issue or what. It's an excellent scenario, I'm going to restart & see what happens.

Thanks for your input!