Licensing and unlicensing?

Okay I have Windows 7 turn up today and I want to install. For this I need to format and start with a clean slate as I am going from 32bit to 64bit. I have all the bundles, but when it comes to unlicensing it is only asking me to unlicense the latest bundle which is the British module. It will not let me unlicense anything else. I presume this will then allow me to install all the modules again?

Edit, I did a search and may have found the answer. I will see how I get on, thanks anyway!

You can always manually unlicense each individual module by going into the Modules folder, creating a shortcut to the .exe file in there (e.g. Marines Module.exe), and then adding the "-unlicense" tag to the Properties->Target line. This is a (very) short version of the "manual unlicensing procedure" explained in our Knowledge Base at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.

In the future, each Module will have its own unlicense link in the Program->Start menu. I think Matt forgot to add that for Marines.

Thanks Moon - I unlicensed Shock Force, formatted and reinstalled Windows 7, and it was fine. However I did have to install SF twice, because on the first installation I lost access to the Marines module?!? Second time round it was fine.

I originally installed SF Marines bundle, then directly installed the Brit module - then I entered the license for the Brit module. Second time round I installed Marine bundle, ran it, entered the license, then installed the Brit module and entered the license.

Yes, if you install both modules at the same time, it is possible that you will have to exit the game and go back in to license the other module. This doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it's possible. Since by licensing one of the module you also license the base game automatically, this only will occur with the modules and never with the base game.

The best method to do this therefore is listed in the Knowledge Base at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and is what you did the second time round:

- install CMSF base game

- install Module 1

- launch game, activate module 1 (which activates base game)

- install Module 2

- launch game, activate module 2

- install Module 3

- launch game, activate module 3

Well, you get the picture :)