AGS-17 "Flame" mistakes

Alex

Sorry I was toked about black box for grenades, but it's my mistake, my error with 3d model was not in box it was disappearing textures of AGS-17 may be it's Russian version error.

2 Steve

I, certainly, indispose serious enough information on the Syrian army and draw conclusion only on the basis of soviet structure. A bit embarrasses one of me, why AGS-17 you write down in the weapon of defensive, his service and carrying from place to place in a fight not many are difficult, than management of PKM or M240. In Rus/soviet (from middle of 80th) armies AGS enters in the complement of companies exactly on BTR and BMP. In fact, at US company's have Mk19, simply they are mounted on strayker.

Would I yet like to affect a question, why does AGS-17 absent at airborne troops, if with the mechanized infantry there are doubts, why paratroopers remained without the heavy carried armament? In fact basis of airborne troops in a game exactly pedestrian battalion. Paratroopers in a game, 100% copy of soviet VDV, with a that only enormous difference, that they not mechanized, but it means that they mast have some compensation for this, and heavy infantry weapons it's unique variant.

P.S. Steve I want to ask, did you examine possibility of plugging in the game (for example in NATO module) new types of subdivisions and new units for Syria, if their presence will be grounded a playing benefit or some new information?

Simply I a long ago wanted to create a theme with some suggestions on a forum, but not very much sure in it expedience, more precisely in that you will listen to these suggestions.

Best regards.

Looks like one AGS-17 in the vid did have green legs, but the test-firing weapon was black - so both are correct. Steve's right about barrel climb. Wow, the weapon was shimmying back and forth while firing too. It remind me of the old saying: 'Close' only counts playing horsehoes... or handgrenades.

At the end of the video there was a soldier firing it instead of the guy with the leather jacket. The soldier was able to keep the launcher much more stable it seems than the un-trained fellow. :)

AGS-30 have green tripod http://www.world.guns.ru/grenade/gl22-e.htm

ags30-1.jpg

On the account of the mechanized infantry I think, would be correct to have 4-6 transports (BMP/BTR or truck) for 2 team AGS in each, what on a company would be 2 AGS-17 but in battalion in ordering, to not violate the created company structure.

I think simply, that Syria against the USA fighting mainly from a defensive, and accordingly AGS-17 it is an useful weapon to them. However, arguments for me are not present, only my conjectures.

However sure I am, that AGS-17 and DSHK must all the same be at disposal of pedestrian battalions of airborne troops, as for today their antipersonnel (and anti lite vehicles) possibilities very limited on distance.