How do you make CMMOS work??

Hi there,

Im just new to this forums and have a question.

Ive just downloaded the CMMOS program.

I then downloaded the german_rulesets_v1.03

also from combatmission.com. I have followed all the steps and have 'unpacked' the german_rulesets_v1.03 file, but when I open the CMMOS program it gives me a message that there are no rulesets installed. Does anyone know how to properly extract the rulesets into the CMMOS program???? Pleeeassseeeeee provide me with info if you can. Thanks heaps!! for the Help!!!!

sorry about my axiety - i really want to try all those mods and stuff! :confused:

Hey Guys,

Thanks alot for the Info - its great.

I downloaded the McMMM program and it works perfectly, and have started downloading all the mods and stuff!! Hey, does any of you know if in the McMMM program there is some way of organising all the mods and stuff according to nationality??? :confused: Once again thanks alot for the info!!!!!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by latino-tank-crew:

Hey Guys,

Thanks alot for the Info - its great.

I downloaded the McMMM program and it works perfectly, and have started downloading all the mods and stuff!! Hey, does any of you know if in the McMMM program there is some way of organising all the mods and stuff according to nationality??? :confused: Once again thanks alot for the info!!!!!!!! :cool:

Yes - if you enter the nationality in the "type" field (you can enter what ever you like), then click on the top of the "type" column, your mods will be sorted by type.

Cheers,

GaJ.