I need help again....

kreisi70

OK been a long time but I remember something like this.

You have 4 tigers and a whole bunch of cromwells are about to come down a road from the edge of the map.

As you face the direction the brit tanks are approaching from, place the tigers well to the left of the road past the house into the tree hedge line. But lined up. And far range back. Make sure the tanks are on Hold position and the gunners have selected High Aim. Now the cromwells will leave the road they will approach you head on. Fire at long range and pick your target, take time to change targets once the brit tank's gun is damaged. Important not to keep firing at a damaged tank and move to a fresh kill. The tigers have range so make sure they are back.

Now not so fast once the cromwells are dead. You can approach the nearest farm. Problem, AT guns will spawn there.

Send a man out , you may have a halftrak too, try to trigger the enemy to spawn but dont use your tanks to do it. Now keeping your tanks out of a slug match start peppering 88 HE from the tigers by area attack. This takes lots of micromanaging but there is no threat to you. Dont get too close to the other farm complex at the end of the map because they will spawn too and then you'll get it from all sides.

Once the AT guns have been bombed out you can roll in the tiggers to MG the troops. Watch out for piats and an archer tank wich will appear as you get close.

Don't slug it out with the AT guns the ROF is high and they'll knock your tracks off. So micro the indirect fire as close as possible.

Hi kreisi70,

u mean u alrdy captured d farm & now d problm u are facing difficulty brits counter attcks rite?

like wat my own strategy, i put my tanks behind d house & bushes, it will make d enemy difficult to shoot at ur tanks...

but if ur tanks all get shot u still have 2more reserve tanks will appear!

put ur tanks on hold position... same as wat Gundolf said ealier 2 u...

try it...

gd luck bro!...

haha, i finally completed mission, i used mission editor, and took some AT-guns, and enemy tanks out, and then it was easy.

yes thats goes same 2 me!... hehee!

i use mission editor & use King Tiger instead of Tiger1 for the battle...

now u know d trick rite?... ok bro enjoy ya!... :D