Couple Things

rich12545

In any case it looks like with the rule set you can effectively disable tech and mostly disable the need for resources if desired.

I still think a simple check box to disable the complex functions like tech, resources, trade, etc would be a good idea and wouldn't take much to program. Maybe that could be in every ruleset.

Looks like it's possible to make virtually any strategic or operational level wargame. Maybe even getting down to tactical. Will be interesting when the full game comes out to look at that.

I'm sure I read where you can zoom out with the mouse wheel and then click on another part of the map.

The mouse wheel is used in two different ways:

- Click the mouse wheel (like a button) to zoom-out, move the mouse to a new location, and click it again to zoom-in to a new location.

- Hold the mouse wheel down while moving the mouse to pan around the map (without zooming in or out).

It's possible that your mouse doesn't have a mouse-wheel-button function. Let me know if that's the case, I don't know how common that is and would be curious.