Is Battlefront Helpdesk dead ?

I've downloaded CMSF Marines + British Bundle last week but I was unable to e-license.

I've send a message to the helpdesk, but the only response was :

"Hello!

Thank you for your order from earlier this morning! Please note that due to a system maintenance and upgrade which was scheduled for this weekend, your customer account and order may be temporarily unavailable within the next 24-48 hours. Trying to log into your customer account may cause an error saying that your account is not recognized and/or if you are able to log in, your order may not be displayed in your account.

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANOTHER ORDER OR REGISTER ANOTHER ACCOUNT. Your account will become available as soon as our maintenance is finished within the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We do appreciate your business,

The Battlefront.com Team"

Ok, 24-48 hours are over now ? is the Helpdesk definitively out of order ? :(

I can't play to CMSF anymore with this my e-license problem... :/

Well, it does say that they'd be doing maintenance over the weekend so with it still being Sunday pronouncing the helpdesk dead seems jumping the gun a fair bit.

While you wait, you might want to look over this. With any luck you can solve the problem yourself.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=19&Itemid=30

http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=troubleshooter&_a=steps&troubleshootercatid=1&parentid=0