Masetrs tournament game posted

slysniper

BF-Forgotten ground - posted at the Depot II

Aachell Region, Ubach area. Amer 30th infantry with 2nd Armored support attacks the 183d Volksgrenadiers with anti tank support. Based and a Historical battle (semi-histrical in detail)

Excellent battle for Head to Head play

I just finially sat down and posted my scenario I created for the Masters Tournament.

My goal was to submit a game that was action packed from start to end. That had tactical options for both players. That had different types of match ups within the battle as to units. That was balenced on scoring and gave both sides a fair chance to win.

From the results within the tournament I feel all these goal were met. To find out more review the game

I feel it played very successfully. but it did cause problems by the size of it. Players dropped out before they even made a effort at it.

It plays very well, points per side are around 10,000. But much of that is in exspensive unit values, but no question it is large.

It really plays like 2 main battles or games. But within it you will find all different types of action.

I and a game buddy played it and the adverage time it was taking me per turn was from 15 minutes up to 1 hour, he was about the same. I would not say either of us play quick or sloppy, that was well planned movement on both counts.

If you have someone you enjoy going head to head with. This is a must But only you can find out for yourselves.