Map editor manual?

Yo.

I'm thinking about trying to make a scenario or two by myself. So I checked for the manuals. Strangely I cannot find the Map editor manual anywhere. It isn't in the folder docs where it is supposed to be. First I supposed I had cancelled it by mistake but, checking also the dvd there is not sign of its existence.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Any advice?

Thanks

The manuals,scenario builder and basic manual, are located in the "Manuals" folder inside the game directory (where the game is installed).

I don't think there was an option to select whether or not you wanted them installed so they should both be there.

Uhm, I checked again and the situation is like this.

Inside the docs folder there is a readme text file with the index of the content of the folder docs itself. This should be:

Theatre of War Game Manual.pdf - The original manual shipped with the game

Mission and Campaign Editor Manual.mht - Manual for the full Mission and Campaign Editor used to make or edit complex and full featured battles and campaigns

Mission Triggers Manual.mht - Overview and information on the use of the advanced trigger scripting system used in Theatre of War missions and campaigns

Map Editor Manual.mht - Manual for the full Map Editor used to create, modify and save maps

Battle Generator Manual.mht - Manual covering the use of the new Battle Generator utility to make battles quickly

Multiplayer Configuration Readme.mht - Manual covering how to configure the various settings in order to optimize multiplayer games

and there do are all the documents, except the Map Editor Manual.

I tried to guess how to use the map editor without the manual but it seems a pretty complex business.

Is there anybody who tried out the map editor and had the same problem?

Maybe I should ask this file to the BTF guys?

Thanks