Is the a way to play network with one cd?

i have both cmbb, and cmbo. when my cousin comes over, we play cmbo because you can play multiplayer with one cd. but cmbb, it doesnt launch the intro, so i was wondering if there was a way to play a network game with one cd. we could play hot seat, but in a small room it sucks. i dont know what kind of solution there could be but, might as well ask. thanks guys

you can also use a third party program to simulate the CD and be able to put your CD away for posterity sake. It creates a virtual CD drive on your computer's harddrive and makes an ISO of your game CD's. The program works for any of your games so all you need to do is use the program to "load" the game ISO that you wish to play and you're all set. Since you're only making a copy of your CD onto your PC's harddrive, you're not breaking any agreement with BTS.