First Russian winter and PDE

When playing WaW there is a event that makes German units lose strength points at the start of the first Russian winter. Trouble is in PDE it is possible to do Barbarossa in 1940 or even 1939 and that event seems not to fire then. Surely this event depicts rather the lack of preparation of German army, not the fact that 1941 winter was harsher, so it should work on the first winter, no matter the date.

I agree, and if anything the earlier the date the more the strength loss should be. The only problem is you would have to design about 5 or 6 scripts in order for this to work. If my knowledge of the strength script is correct, then it is impossible to make a single script which would cover every first year of the Axis offensive.

I agree, and if anything the earlier the date the more the strength loss should be. The only problem is you would have to design about 5 or 6 scripts in order for this to work. If my knowledge of the strength script is correct, then it is impossible to make a single script which would cover every first year of the Axis offensive.

Well, it can be done as a few scripts, and 6 is probably an overkill, 3 at most should be enough... Anyway it would be nice to see this in a patch.