Install Problems

• 1 year later...

Still having an issue. After formatting I tried the new disk but it won't fully install nor will it be copied to my HD. Same problem with reading the device. Are the missing files still available for DL?

It worked great with the files that were made available.

Which title is this, CMBB or CMAK ? Is this a BFC or CDV version ?

Have you examined the disc for any scratches or anything else that may be marring the surface ? Have you disabled anti-virus utilities while installing ? Have you closed as many applications and utilities before installing ? Is it possible to copy the entire CD to you hard drive and attempt the install from the hard drive location or do you get an error during the copying process too ?

Ya, I brought to life the old thread about CMBB not loading. Even with the replacement disk I got way back I still needed the files from Matt to complete the install. At least this time I burned the DL'd files for future loadings.