New Player question

I just bought the SC2 + WaW expansion bundle. I'd love to play the global campaign -- I know it doesn't work with WaW, but can i add it to SC2 separately, since I have two separate links put on my desktop (one for SC2, one for WaW)? In other words, can I play and update SC2 separately from WaW?

Ultimately, i'd like to play the global campaign -- any idea on how to do that? At the same time, I love the new additions in WaW, so I want to run that, too. (I can wait with bated breath for the release of a WaW-capable global campaign...)...

Thank you!

RedSpyder

Redspyder I have great news for you! If you go over to the battlefront repository, you can download quite a few global mods which simply obliterate it's SC2 Blitzkrieg competitor. Of course most of these mods are meant for PDE, and PT, so you might seriously want to consider buying those games. Believe me if you like SC2 and WAW, you'll love PDE and PT, especially because of all the great free mods you could buy.

However if you don't want to buy these games, then simply import the SC2 v 1.09 data to WAW, you might have a few problems and it might take a bit of time, but I think in the end it will work out. Note Mr. Carver's mods are quite good although I don't think he's made a global one.