Need some upgrade advice from some of you experts....

My system is an AMD k-7 650 mgh processor, 128 meg RAM, and my video card is some what underpowered i think for the rest of my system. It is a Diamond Stealth 16 meg card. It works fine but I would like to consider an upgrade. What video card would you recommend as an upgrade to what I have with the system I currently have. Also what card performs best with CM and what should I expect to spend. Thanks in advance.

I'm not an expert, but I have an AMD 6k at 450MHz with 64MB RAM and updated to a Riva TNT2 at 32MB. Everything works great except for the larger scenarios with slowdown, but that's probably due to not enough sysdom RAM which will be upgraded soon.

Just looking at the posts on this sight tells me that the nVIDIA cards have fewest problems.

Price depends on what you get. I paid $70 for mine over the internet. Go to Lycos and do a comparison shop and see what's out there.

Wayne.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.