Dismount/Bail out problem

I have noticed this since I started to play with the Brits module, since the light British infantry is supposed to leave their TUMS and fight dismounted if necessary, but it is a general problem with the 'Bail Out' and 'Dismount' order and very problematic in turn based matches.

When 'Dismount' or 'Bail Out' (depending on the vehicel/unit) is the first order I have given at the start of a turn, the unit dismounts first and executes further orders dismounted. That's fine. But I can not order to dismount at a waypoint, since the dismount/bail-out orders are deactivated until the unit has completed it's movement. While this is not a big problem in RT-mode, it is big problem in WEGO, since it sets some unnatural limits to unit movement.

Beside that, it is generally not possible to cancel a 'Dismount' or 'Bail Out' order. Some kind of logic in RT-mode, since the order is immediately executed, but this is not the case in WEGO mode.