Qb ?

Yes and No. Your QB map with setup/pathing orders for both sides! just goes with the rest of them. With in the QB setup there is no way to choose the exact map you want (no way to access a separate file folder like CMx1) You can rename the games QB Maps File, create a new QB Maps file and drop it there. You will want to remember what type of map you made (city town village open forest hill) and you're guaranteed to get that map (it's how I tested them)

Opps I think I didn't address your actual question. I just mentioned this in another QB thread. Here's what you need to do to convert a scen map for QB play:

First take a look at a couple of the games QB Maps. Note how the setup look...check the orders...note the movement start times and where the dismount orders are placed. You will also see there are always multiple orders. look at the objectives. These methods work

Now Place your map in the editor

check to make sure the setup areas are large and clear enough to handle any kind of force selection

ALL QB Pathing orders are Group #1 only. It's best to clear out all group orders and just give Group #1 large enough (but not too large!) and with dismount orders that make sense for the map.

If the scen has no "Objectives" you will need to place one. I wouldn't go past 3 because QB Games may not give you enough force to take and hold a large number of objectives.

Test the map by making a separate file as described earlier. If you have any trouble just drop me an email...I'd be glad to help.