graphic problems

i have vista 64 bit os. I am using dual ati radeon hd 4850 cards.

The problem is the text areas in game are washed out. The background is white, and the text is very lite yellow. Impossible for me to read. I have tried the newest drivers for my card to no effect. I have reverted to 9.3 and earlier versions of the driver to no effect. I have downloaded the vista fix file for no effect. I have come to the conclusion that it just doesnt like my card. Or that i may need to adjust a card setting. Does anyone have any ideas. or has anyone had this similar problem?

i have vista 64 bit os. I am using dual ati radeon hd 4850 cards.

The problem is the text areas in game are washed out. The background is white, and the text is very lite yellow. Impossible for me to read. I have tried the newest drivers for my card to no effect. I have reverted to 9.3 and earlier versions of the driver to no effect. I have downloaded the vista fix file for no effect. I have come to the conclusion that it just doesnt like my card. Or that i may need to adjust a card setting. Does anyone have any ideas. or has anyone had this similar problem?

this may help:

http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=119&nav=0,10,7