El derjine Campaign last Stand Alone release

Al Hillah battle has been downloaded yesterday on the repository. That is the last battle to be played in the campaign. I hope you will enjoy it and that you won't be surprised by the intensity of the fight. Grab the ground and do for the best.

I shall be pretty much interested by your comments on it and on the others.

That way, I might be able to alter if needs arise some settings of the campaign, which should be after some more testing ready for downloading in a week or two depending on my occupation.

Cheer

P.S: 3rd ID in its run to Baghdad had to fight intensely for most of its 21 days drive. It is with that in mind that this scenario has been made. The possible defeat that you might have, are in no way the reflect of what they did. They fought as none had done it ,since a long time, in some of the fiercest fights of Iraqui Freedom. Since Vietnam no artillery final protective fire had been ordered (Command made when a unit is in mortal danger). A Company commander ordered it. That is to say, of the fighting intensity.