Mission: UK Dam it!

I got the press copy of British Forces and to test the mission editing options, I created a British mission. But I hope it's good enough to release it to public.

But first, I want to ask you to test it and please post feedback here: bug reports, suggestions, ideas... etc.

This is a spec ops mission with light British infantry behind the enemy lines and they have to operate in a very special terrian: on a dam.

Thanks to handihoc, who translate my bad-english briefing to British English!

Unfortunately I cannot upload to the repository (my firewall's fault), but you can download the mission from here:

http://lacko.pcdome.hu/CMSF/ukdamit.zip

Nice map.

For your curiosity, here's a little detail i stumble upon while browsing the web. I was simply curious to see if i found what this dam you're using could look like, because i was surprised to see a large road on his top :

it’s just that cars are not admitted onto the ar-Rastan dam. There is a small gap, though, big enough for pedestrians, bicycles and small motorcycles to pass.

Check this blog for a few other comments (and a photography of the lake) : http://www.greywoolknickers.net/?p=371=1

I'd say you shall double the electric lines width (so simply twice the number of electric pillars ; something like that => I-I instead of I). This would makes them more visible on the map, and so reinforce the importance of the electric complex.

And perhaps a few other details here and there (village, buildings, walls, ... i know there's not a lot of possibilities sadly).

I'll try the battle soon, and tell you more later.

Thanks Cybertrand!

I laught now, because the situation is very same as happened with me a lot of years ago, just reverse... In a very early Rainbow Six games there was a dam with full of terrorist who want to destroy the dam. But the dam was in my country and look very different... Exactley there WAS no dam. The createor of the game (? Tom Clancy??) read something about this dam in Hungary, but it was just a plan and the protesters deny to build it. But in the game it was a huge (like Hoover dam). It was funny. :D

So I made the same mistake. I just saw there is the M1 highway from Turkay and it run through Ar Rastan (maybe not on the dam) and run toward to Hims.

The duble electricity line is a very good idea! Thanks.