Registration key

So, I reinstalled CMSF and Marines yesterday, entered my key, and.... "This key has been used too many times."

So I go through the process of doing it "offline", and send it in. It comes back "Too many keys are being used, or none are available".

So I sent an email. No reply as of yet.

Posting this so those with the connections can get people to check their emails :)

Actually, if you are the person I replied to earlier this morning via the helpdesk, you should check your ticket status at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk because you have been replied within minutes after you submitted your ticket. If you didn't receive the email, then it was spam-blocked, but all replies are stored in our helpdesk online.

The error you're seeing is triggered when you exceed the 2 concurrent activations you are allowed to have per key. This may be because you forgot to unlicense one of the previously activated copies. Check your ticket status for more details.

Martin

When you email elicense@battlefront.com, your email is automatically parsed int othe helpdesk :) I am pretty sure it was you ;) You should have received an auto-reply to your email on how to check your ticket status, but it looks like your email provider is blocking that, too. Please go to www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and look in the Knowledgebase on how you can retrieve your ticket replies online by logging in.

It may also be a good idea to whitelist sales@battlefront.com with your email provider. Email them, or sometimes it already helps if you put the address into your address book.

Martin