Campaign import not working

After installing British module I can't load my old Semper Fi saves anymore. The program abruptly closes at about 25% of the loading process, one time it opened an error window with an "out of memory" error.

I tried with in game saves and with "between missions" saves, it's the same.

I have Vista 64 SP4

Suggestions?

After installing British module I can't load my old Semper Fi saves anymore. The program abruptly closes at about 25% of the loading process, one time it opened an error window with an "out of memory" error.

I tried with in game saves and with "between missions" saves, it's the same.

I have Vista 64 SP4

Suggestions?

I think :confused: this feature is activated by 1.2 savegames and later, not with the 1.1 savegames.

Hi Berto!

So old saves crash the program? On your system the behavior is the same?

Your title reads "import" so I thought the new feature.

Well I tried to load old savegame of campaign in the normal way (saved game) and the results are variable: crash, out of memory and success. The only way is to try.

For import feature I read in Version 1.20 feature list:

"Using v1.20 or later, save your current campaign between battles..... so the whole process of importing works best when updates to the campaign are relatively small ones."

So I think a way forward could be:

a) Finding a functional savegame and load normally.

B) Play until the end of the scenario. (the game automatically saves, between battles)

c) Import the new savegame (with the procedure "import")