Soldiers stance

I think the CMSF is best tactical game ever, and Soldier`s behavior is Realistic.

But I am tired of check elevation between our force and Op-force. because the soldiers tend to lay down and keep low even if there is no threaten.as a result, I have to move our force forward a little and check if we can shoot enemies and so on.

So I propose to change soldiers behavior to keep kneeling position for better field of view even if there is open field, more standing/kneeling position firing and change Interface that Target option include stand and kneeling field of view to avoid lame soldier.

I think the CMSF is best tactical game ever, and Soldier`s behavior is Realistic.

I would strongly agree that CMSF is the best modern tactical wargame on the market right now.

I would also strongly disagree that soldiers behaviour is 'realistic' and have no idea what experience this is based on.

However, I would also agree with your conclusion that the soldiers do 'go to ground' a bit too much when standing or kneeling would allow for better spotting. But to alleviate this for now, you can try getting them to crawl forwards a wee bit at a time. Situation dependent of course.

Booby: Welcome to the forum:

As you can see we all have our opinions. Yours, mine, GSX's are JUST that: opinions. And they are welcome here.

I believe we can all agree on and consider this as fact: BFC works hard to improve it's games. Glad you're here and Thanks for posting.