Lost License Key

I just said "screw it" and bought a new copy. Now I am having a totally different issue, which is trying to install it onto my laptop (after having installed it on my two other desktops) and not being allowed to activate it due to the license having limited install abilities. aka I can only install it so many times.

To solve this new issue I uninstalled the game from the first computer that I had used it on; however that has yet to apparently take effect.

Each key allows you to have up to two copies of the game active at the same time. There is no way to install on a third PC without another key.

Please submit a ticket as I mentioned above and we'll dig out your old key (and reset it, if needed). Then you can use that for your laptop.

Martin

Each key allows you to have up to two copies of the game active at the same time. There is no way to install on a third PC without another key.

Please submit a ticket as I mentioned above and we'll dig out your old key (and reset it, if needed). Then you can use that for your laptop.

Martin

Thanks. I figured it out. Had to finagle with it for a bit, but it worked. Now I just have another problem...

SC@-WaW.exe has stopped working; Problem Signature: APPCRASH

I installed it and all the correct license, etc, it works, except for when I try opening the game. Is this because of Vista or what? And again, thank you for all the help.

Do you have the latest patch? Are you running the game with full admin rights? Shut down UAC (for your own good ;)) or at least set it to "Run as admin".

Yeah I have it running under admin, but it still does it. I'm not entirely sure if its perhaps the computer itself. It bluescreened me twice, and I just bought it yesterday! *beats head into desk*