Need some advise

What would be the best choice of troops for Italian theatre in Juli 1943, as ally? The scenario would be heavily woods, so Iam looking for Infantry. Normaly I play more BB and Iam not so used to AK.

This is largely a matter of preference. My choice for this time period would be troops from an American Infantry division. I like the American squad size and company organization a lot better than the Commonwealth pattern. Basically your squads are bigger, they have more firepower, and I prefer bazookas to PIATs and I hate 2 inch mortars. I think American infantry gives me the best chance to win, but you must remember that I am American. I've played against Brits or Canadians that would stick to troops of their respective nationalities, and they handled them well.

I would take French Infantry before Commonwealth, but they are not available in July, 1943. I am not enamored of any allied armored (mechanized) formations, and will not buy armored infantry unless forced to. Likewise I think airborne units are too lightly armed to be considered for most fights.

The choice is up to you, and if you play CMAK more you'll get a feel for what nationality and what divisional pattern works for you, but my recommendation is American Infantry, followed by British or Canadian Infantry.

A lot depends on how much you have to spend. And also the size of the map. Small map artillery is useful, large map useless.

You do not say what are the parameters either which makes it very difficult to be that helpful. I normally play pick your own so have a reasonable idea after 100 games : ) But then I try to play 2000+, with causalties chosen, and huge maps.

If you go US an d the Germans have a Tiger or two to blow your infantry out of cover there is no reasonable counter other than the TD and that is iffy proposition. I agree the infantry is better but the British can have the ValentineX, 6 and 17pdr to get cheap points killing a Tiger. Also the british 3" mortar is good value - but here again how lumpy the terrain is plus the woods can make a big difference in unit choice.