CMSF/Marines Bundle pack licensing problem

Hello all,

I purchased the Combat Mission Shock Force/Marines bundle pack last night and payed for the purchase through Pay Pal. I opted to receive the game through download and that process played itself out without incident. Problem is, I was a little lackadaisical while sifting through the order information pages and I never wrote down the licensing key. I checked my email to find that no confirmation had been sent by Battlefront, only by PayPal, and I could not remember the Battlefront Store password which had been given to me.

To make matters worse, the "change my password" tool on the Battlefront store page doesn't seem to be working for me, for I am receiving no such email. I have since added the "sales@battlefront.com" email to my address book as suggested, and I can't think of any good reason the address would be blocked by my provider; nevertheless, the email is not arriving. I have opened a ticket with the support site, in which I give the order confirmation number of my purchase that I received through PayPal. The ticket is under the email address "mafoste@ilstu.edu", which is the same address I provided to the Battlefront Store.

Thanks in advance for you assistance with this problem, for which I blame myself for not writing down that key!

If you're not getting the email, then your email provider is blocking them. The email process in the store and password retrieval is fully automated, which is often detected by spam filters and mistaken for spam bot activity. Adding the email to your address book helps *sometimes*, but really what you should do is contact your email provider or internet admin and ask them to whitelist sales@battlefront.com.

If you submitted a ticket, please do not forget to check your responses online, as the reply emails may be blocked, too.