New file at the Repository: Another Italian mission (2009-06-28)

Battle of GharyanThe mission is the 5th mission of my planned 10 missions Italian campaign. It has been created with the Battle Generator and extended with some triggers.This fictional scenario models an attack of two Italian infantry platoons on a British fortified town. The platoons are supported by a section of captured British howitzers a German AT-gun-position and German ground attack aircraft. Army composition:Italian:4 x infantry squads1 x infantry AT-squad1 x infantry command (modified AT-squad)2 x 25pdr gunreinforcements:2 x infantry squads1 x infantry MG-squad1 x infantry AT-squad 2 x lorries2 x 3.7 cm AT-guns (w.italian crews) Reserves:1 x SpW 2511 x Spw 2501 x Skfz 2221 x skfz 6/2 (Flak 3.7 cm) 1 x LIG 18 howitzer1 x it. infantry squad1 x ger. sniperArty support:60 x 81 mm Smoke British:part of the mission briefingHave fun, gain experience and attack!

More...

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You for Your intrest and Your appreciation.

The first 3 missions have all been created before i dared to mess around with the triggers, and have not been published jet.

Before I publish them, I would like to polish them up a little.

Ok, I shall try to dedicate some time the upcoming weekend for this project. So I can release them early next week.