Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Graphic problems in CMAK

Litos

Since i have installed the latest drivers for my graphic card (an ATI radeon)i have been suffering from some bad graphics:

The general graphics are well, but there are things that doesnt show correctly like the LOS line and covered arcs (it appears white), the units bases (also appears white or blurred) or unidentified objects like gun or mortars (some parts of the grafic also appears white).

I have tried to deactivate the Z-mask and anti-aliasing, as you recomend, and the 3d eviroment has improved a lot but the probles above hasnt dissapear.

¿Theres is anything more i can do about it?

So you're using the 3.10 Catalyst drivers ? Which version of DirectX do you have installed ? I believe the newer Catalysts need DirectX 9.0b.

Were you running a previous version of the Catalysts that had this problem or did this problem recently appear ?

Do you have SmoothVision (antialiasing) enabled ? I'm not sure how capable the Radeon 7200's are of antialiasing, but you'll probably want to turn it off.

Hi,

The problems started when i installed the last versions of drivers (catalyst 3.10). Since that time i have the problems i listed below. The problems affect both CMBB and CMAK.

I have installed the directX 9.0b and i switched off the antialiasing and Z-mask (with the Rage3D tweak), the game improved but the problem seem persistent.

It would help if i install CMAK and CMBB again?