why can't i save the file for my opponents ?

Hello , my problem is that i place the received file in the "incoming mail" repertory ( called pbem 001 for example ), so i play the turn , but when i want to save the file ( pbem 002 for example ) , i can't find the saved file in the "outoing mail" repertory .

Have you an idea how to solve this problem ?

Thanx a lot .

Hello , my problem is that i place the received file in the "incoming mail" repertory ( called pbem 001 for example ), so i play the turn , but when i want to save the file ( pbem 002 for example ) , i can't find the saved file in the "outoing mail" repertory .

Thanx a lot .

When you have play the turn, press the red button (no manul save) and CMSF automatically open a save window dialog (the number is automatic +1) and the file is saved in "outoing mail" (also check the language that uses).

Thanx a lot .

Are you using windows vista? If so here:

C:\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Outgoing Email\

You might have to change the directory and the UserName to match the way your computer is set up.

Hello Berto , thanks for your answer , but i was knowing where the files were saved , and it was not the solution for my problem .

Are you using windows vista? If so here:

C:\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Outgoing Email\

You might have to change the directory and the UserName to match the way your computer is set up.

Yes , it was that , i have Vista and the saved files are in the repertory that you said . You save my life , Stikkypixie ;)