No Sound!

DocMcJansen

Hello!

I've just bought ToW 2 and sadly I have no sound effects! no music, no firing sounds, no nothing! I can hear the sound of the intro (when the battlefront logo appears) and I hear the "clicks" when I well click on a button (like settings or battles of whatever), but as soon as the game starts all is quiet :(

Never encountered sound problems with games at all. I even can't adjust the volume bar for the music (for all other sounds I can, however without any difference for not hearing anything).

Anybody here has the same problem or any idea how to solve this?

btw sorry for my english..isn't my mother tongue...

thanks in advance

DocMcJansen

The music bar won't adjust because you have to put your own music in the music folder. After that the bar should be active.

As for the rest of the sound, I had to turn my speakers up quite a bit to hear anything, even with the sliders turned up all the way. Can you even hear the intro sounds on the Battlefront screen when you launch the game?

Problemo solved!

Please do not ask me why, but the directx, that was installed with ToW 2, installed 2 weird new sound devices (Screaming Bee Audio and Sound2x Audio Cable). As I ran DxDiag I had 11 (!) sound sources! So I kicked those 2 new devices and what can I say? BOOOM! Ratatatatata! *smiles* (Yeah..I now can hear the sounds)

@ utexgrad

as I already wrote: yes I could hear the intro sounds