Updating Scenarios for SC2 1.09

I can only speak for myself and my Advanced Third Reich mod. When I started it under SC2-Blitzkrieg, it was rough and the AI had issues. Under SC2-WAW with the additional unit types, I was able to split air units into fighters and tac bombers for some better results, but the AI still had issues. Under SC2-PDE with global variables and decision events, I have been able to resolve many of the AI issues and the mod plays much better for either Axis or Allied AI.

Personally, I have no plans to go back and update the older versions of my mod, and even the PDE version is now in my rearview mirror. I could maybe make a few adjustments here and there based on things I have learned since SC2 was released, but there are still too many issues that cannot be overcome and I wouldn't be happy with the results. I'm currently working on the next version, and hopefully one more step closer to perfection.