Why are those things not possible?

rofl

- you can't set waypoints with a few on ground and then enter a building or a vehicle, they lost WP and take direct way to enter building/vehicle

- infantry can only drop two times smokegranades, if you pick up a new one from a KIA soldier its not possible to use them

- no shortcuts for stay, prone and lay down

- Entering vehicle and moving are different commands, stacking different commands is not yet implemented. We'll try to make entering a building or trench stackable asap

- Strange, i just ordered soldier to throw many smoke grenades, no problem. Are you sure the grenade you picked up was smoke one? For example, German smoke grenade looks like frag one.

- Keyboard shortcuts for aiming were implemented after the demo release

Entering vehicle and moving are different commands, stacking different commands is not yet implemented. We'll try to make entering a building or trench stackable asap

Great :)

Strange, i just ordered soldier to throw many smoke grenades, no problem. Are you sure the grenade you picked up was smoke one? For example, German smoke grenade looks like frag one.

Yes, i used two from an US officer and they was defitly smokenades

Keyboard shortcuts for aiming were implemented after the demo release

Great, thanks for qick answers Sneaksie :)

Maybe three grenade slots of your soldier (in the weapons list) were already occupied by grenades of other types? If one soldier have more than three types of grenades, excess ones are not visible in weapons list and cannot be thrown. You can open soldier inventory and drag&drop the needed grenade from the backpack to one of the grenade slots (it will replace the old grenade).