Debouche to Disaster

Just wanted to write a quick 'thank you' to whoever designed this scenario in the marines module. I've finally finished the damn thing after a few weeks (only really get to play in my lunch break at work, so it's taken a while) and had an absolute blast, despite being penalised for destroying civilian buildings by the simple expedient of trashing a whole company of BMPs next to them and the secondary explosions wrecking the buildings :)

As it happens, I got a nice bonus out of this scenario that will help in the next one (where the briefing specifically metions that I have a lack of AT weaponry). One of my javelin teams happened to get themselves killed. Sent the old recon HQ unit over to play medic, and one of them had the sense to grab the javelin command unit, so I sent them on a tour of nearby AAVs to grab a few missiles as well. The other part of the recon unit (and that whole recon platoon has taken a hammering in the mountain sections of the campaign) was likewise running around in recon mode at the end of the scenario and ended up with a 3 man squad with 2 M32 grenade launchers for added benefit. And all these nice toys turned up at the start of the next scenario too :)

Damn well equipped recon platoon...